A big thank you to Greedy Bear Bakes for this nomination. Although the Dragon’s Picnic has not posted for a few months, this seems the perfect final post on my WordPress blog. I am moving to a self-hosted site and although it is not up and running just yet, please drop by some time in the future! I wanted to thank everyone for their support during my time with WordPress and I feel very fortunate to have come across many interesting people and their blogs.
What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers who work hard every day to serve their audiences and deserve some recognition.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whomever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.
Three Things About Me
- I enjoy wildlife photograph. When that is not available, I settle for photographing food .. it is much easier to locate and tends to stay still for longer!
- At the beginning of this year, I completed a virtual challenge which involved running the 297 km of the Cabot Trail in Canada.
- I was born on a small Mediterranean island in the middle of an air raid.
Answers to Greedy Bear Bake’s Questions
Why did you start blogging?
To provide a focus for my love of writing and photography as well as to share information and recipes for plant-based eating.
What have you learned that you wished you had known when you started your blog?
To be clear about my own reasons for creating and maintaining a blog and to stay true to that.
What is your all-time favourite meal?
My old favourite meal from childhood was Cornish pasties and potato salad. It is something I rarely eat these days but I always think of it as “the” meal!
What are you looking forward to this year?
Returning to house and pet sitting all over the world. A great way to travel and more importantly, a way to get my “pet fix”.
How do you unwind after a hard day’s blogging?
Looking through recipes for the next idea!
- StickyMangoRice – a travel and sketching blog full of amazing, intricate illustrations
- The Merry Spaniel – great walks and scenery from my home country
- Bonjour from Brittany – stories and illustrations from Brittany
- Disorderly Jottings – great insights on books and biking in the UK
- GP – pacific war era information and photographs
- Msdedeng – wonderful writer
- annecreates – vegan, running and more
- Olayinka Ofi – thoughtful thoughts
- Narendra Nayak – beautiful poems and photography
- tummytoheart01 – wonderful recipes
Questions for my nominees
- What motivates you to blog?
- If you could give another blogger one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What is your favourite meal of the day?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- If you could time travel, would it be to the past or the future?
Thank you once again for all your support and happy blogging!